Vacant position: Outgoing Staff
NEW DEADLINE of Application: 28th January 2020
Deadline of Application: 26th January 2020
1. Applicant understands international voluntary service, GREAT and our values.
2. The selected candidate will have 3 months trial with the possibility of an annual contract.
3. We welcome the motivated person who wishes to work for years!
1. Preferable: GREAT Member;
3. Fluent in English;
4. Has strong will to develop self-learning & group-learning skills;
5. Excellent in interpersonal communication skill;
6. Experienced in conflict management;
7. Familiar with non-formal learning facilitation method;
8. Ability to work in a multicultural environment, both individually and in a team;
9. Ability to multitask and to respect deadlines;
10. Result oriented
11. Good ICT skills (MS Office, Google Drive, internet use, other supporting apps, etc.);
12. Ability to use computer designing program (Photoshop or Corel or others);
13. Interested in branding and marketing, preferably with experience in it;
14, Familiar with social media promotion and content creation (photo, video and content writing)
15. Ready to travel within and outside Indonesia to represent GREAT in project-related events;
16. Ready for briefing and pre-trial on 1st– 5thof February 2020;
17. Ready to do 3 months trial and intensive monitoring & evaluation on 6th of February – 30 April 2020
18. Ready to start working on 1stof May 2020 when the result of trial meets expectation.
1. Must be based in Salatiga or have the willingness to be based in Salatiga;
2. Passionate in responsible traveling.
Under the supervision of PR Manager of GREAT, the staff responsibility is to promote and make deals of Outgoing Program to Indonesian youth and related potential partners, with specific tasks as follow:
1. Develop GREAT Outgoing system;
2. Collect and update the information of outgoing programs worldwide from GREAT International partners;
3. Promote Outgoing program as part of GREAT promotion team including to the potential partners such as Universities, youth communities, etc.
4. Work on the placement of Indonesian volunteers for outgoing programs including correspondence with international partners especially related with their incoming staffs;
5. Develop Pre Departure Training and Returning Session for outgoing volunteers;
6. Support the website content related to Outgoing Program;
7. Support the impact survey and market survey conducted within Outgoing Program
8. Periodically consult and report the work and achievement to PR Manager.
How to apply:
1. Send your cover letter & CV to [email protected] with Cc to [email protected]
2. Use the following Email Subject: Application Outgoing Staff
3. At the latest Tuesday, 28th January 2020 at 12.00 WIB (GMT+7)
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Further information: Ismi +6282243631981 (WhatsApp text only)