Are you dedicated to youth development, world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? Or fulfill your passion in social work?
Do an internship with us! Because we accept potential students or fresh graduate who are keen to take part in our internship program.
In GREAT we acknowledge how students can benefit through an internship program. There is the opportunity to work with diverse talents and get first-hand insights into non-governmental organization in the field of international voluntary service with us.
Furthermore, it helps you to develop life-skills and working skills. Thus, it can be an experience that will stay with you, no matter where your career takes you.
Assignments are available on a part-time and full-time basis throughout the year. It means you can send an internship application to GREAT anytime within a year.
Also, you can apply for specific internship opportunities currently open below:
1. Public Relations Division – Social Media Assistant
2. Project Division – Graphic and poster maker to support Project Team
3. Program Division – Graphic and poster maker to support Program Team
4. Outgoing Division – Graphic and poster maker to support Outgoing Team
5. _____more to be announced_____
On the other hand, if you have other skills that may fit in our organization, reach out to us by email: [email protected]
GREAT selects interns on a competitive basis as follows:
1. Intern candidates must meet one of the following academic requirements at the time of application:
(a) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a university degree program (any degree)
(b) A fresh graduate with a university degree
2. As an intern candidate you should be able to show your interest in GREAT’s vision, mission and respect the core values of GREAT. In fact, the desire to work with and gain the confidence and respect of people with different language, national and cultural backgrounds is an essential part of working with GREAT.
3. Familiar and/or fluent with English or Indonesian language in writing, speaking, reading, and listening.
4. When there is more specific skills set requirement, we will mention each internship opportunity opens here. Please read carefully to be sure you are fit for the position.
5. If your internship intention is part of your university task, it is mandatory to enclose/attach an official support letter from the university when you apply.
Any questions? Contact us here: [email protected]