Are you dedicated to youth development, world development and want to gain practical experience to complement your studies? Or fulfill your passion?
We are searching for potential students or fresh graduate who are keen to take part in our internship program. In GREAT we acknowledge how students can benefit through an internship program. We will provide you with the opportunity to work with diverse talents and get first-hand insights into non-governmental organization in the field of international voluntary service. These will help you develop life-skills and working skills – an experience that will stay with you, no matter where your career takes you.
Internships at GREAT are a great opportunity for students and fresh graduates to acquire direct exposure to GREAT‘s work. Assignments are available on a part-time and full-time basis throughout the year.
Internship opportunities currently open are below:
1. Public Relations Division – Social Media Assistant
2. Project Division – Graphic and poster maker to support Project Team
3. Program Division – Graphic and poster maker to support Program Team
4. Bandung Area Manager – not available now
5. _____more to be announced_____
Interns are selected on a competitive basis as follows:
1. Intern candidates must at the time of application meet one of the following academic requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a university degree program (any degree)
(b) Fresh graduated with a university degree as defined above
2. As an intern candidate you should be able to show your interest in GREAT’s vision, mission and respect the core values of GREAT. The desire to work with and gain the confidence and respect of people with different language, national and cultural backgrounds is an essential part of working with GREAT.
3. Familiar and/or fluent with English or Bahasa Indonesia writing, speaking, reading, and listening.
4. When there is more specific skills set requirement, we will mention in each internship opportunity opens here. Please read carefully to be sure you are fit for the position.