Training Duration: June 19th – August 21st 2019
Training Location: Germany
Application Deadline: 16th February 2019
This Training for Camp Leaders in Germany is included in Outgoing Funded Program in GREAT and an IJGD’s Annual Incoming Program which focuses on training for male and female work camp leaders.
There are a lot of demands from around the world to conduct International Voluntary Service activity. One of the most wanted IVS program is work camps, wherein plenty useful activities can be done. A reason for one good work camp with good activities is having a good camp leader. Therefore a qualified camp leader is a very important element to a successful work camp.
IJGD has been conducting many work camps throughout the year. Annually, the organization creates a good opportunity for people around the world to participate in the Training for Camp Leaders IJGD Annual Program 2019. The TCL aims to give active volunteer to get an understanding of youth work in Germany as well as, to learn and be exposed on the intercultural learning.
This training will take place in Berlin, Germany with a chance to travel around nearby area to conduct planned activities. It will start on June 19th – August 21st 2019. GREAT is to recruit one female and one male volunteer, to have further selection process to IJGD. Please visit IJGD website for more information about the organization.
1. Active member of GREAT.
2. Must be 20 – 26 Years old, on June – August 2019.
3. Holding passport, valid at 28 February 2020 or later.
4. Committed to stay in Germany for 2 months.
5. Willing to conduct at least 3 international or bilateral work camps of GREAT in Indonesia, within the period of October 2019 – October 2020.
6. Willing to be active member of GREAT Camp Leaders group.
IJGD will cover:
1. Visa Application Fees
2. Return flight ticket
3. Travel Insurance
4. Accommodation and meals
5. Pocket money
Terms and Conditions:
1. This program applies a reimbursement system for all fees paid after the arrival of training except the round flight ticket and accommodation and meals during project.
2. The activity will be conducted in English.
3. Selected participants must pay for Inscription Fee IDR 1.500.000 to GREAT when selected upon selection announcement.
4. Selected participant must pay for Guarantee Fee IDR 1.000.000. This amount of money will be given back to you after the project dissemination finished and make report to GREAT.
5. Selected candidates must fully attend the Pre Departure Training at GREAT office in Semarang (dates to be confirmed). For reasons could be conduct with online meeting.
1. Find the application form here.
2. Please submit it at the latest on 16thof February 2019 at 20.00 WIB (GMT+7)
3. Interview will be conducted only for short listed candidates.
4. Candidates will be contacted by GREAT Staff for interview arrangement.
Ms. Nua Erwianisya (Outgoing & Membership Staff)
Email: [email protected]