Training Date: 20th – 28th March 2020
Training Location: Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia
Application deadline: 3rd March 2020
About Global Citizenship for Human Rights ITC
NGO “IUVENTA” is an independent non profit organization established 2009 in Sabac, Serbia. NGO “IUVENTA” works in the areas of youth participation, youth policy, volunteerism, human rights, non formal education, international cooperation, local development, violence prevention, gender equality, democracy and civil society.
Global Citizenship for Human Rights ITC (International Training Course) is a long term project which has the main aim to build capacity of partner organisation for using Human Rights Education on the local level. Moreover, it transfers existing tools and creating new one for promoting Human Rights and Interfaith dialogue. GREAT is in the project together with Nevladina organizacija “IUVENTA” (Serbia), TDM 2000 (Italy), Kulturális Kapcsolatokért Alapítvány (Hungary), Darusselam Vakfi (Turkey), Gerakan Kerelawanan Internasional – GREAT (Indonesia), Disha International Foundation Trust (India) The project is funded by the Erasmus+.
Objectives of the training:
1. Build capacities of the partner organization for planning and running activities related to Human Rights Education – HRE and interreligious dialogue.
2. Equip youth workers for HRE and train multipliers how to organize educational activities on local level.
3. Promote different positive and effective approaches of HRE in all partner countries and their realities.
4. Develop competences of youth workers, leaders and trainers needed for working in HRE and intercultural and inter-religious societies.
5. Share good practices in the field of HRE and using tools and methods for running NFE activities on local level.
6. Explore, create and share relevant and effective tools working in a field of HRE and interreligious dialogue as well to provide opportunity to testing these methods in practice.
7. Create new tools and manuals for HRE.
8. Stimulate the dialogue and discussion among different participants/stakeholders (representatives of institutions, OCD’s, youth, etc.) on local level and building strong networking.
Venue & Time:
Duration: 9 days
Venue: Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia
Date: 20th-28 March 2020
1. Two minutes video about yourself and your motivation to join this training.
2. GREAT Member (if you are not GREAT member, you can register yourself as a member here).
3. Age 18+
4. Have passport ready and valid on 30 September 2020 or later.
5. High motivation and interest on the topic.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English is preferable.
7. Open minded, good teamwork, respect others and willing to learn something new.
8. Commitment to do the assignment plan, from pre-during-post project
The project is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme. Accommodation, food, local transport during and for project in Serbia and international travel costs are fully covered.
The program does NOT cover:
1. Passport fee
3. Personal medication
4. Personal expenses
5. Guarantee fee (GREAT will refund this to volunteers after they complete the project, submit report and finish all assignments on time)
6. Organizational support fee (for GREAT to support non funded activities which are not related to any Erasmus+ program; e.g organizational events, international networking and promotional tools development)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This program applies a reimbursement system for all fees paid after the arrival of training except the round flight ticket and accommodation and meals during project.
2. The activity will be conducted entirely in English.
3. Selected candidates must pay:
- Guarantee fee IDR 2.000.000 to GREAT
- Organizational Support fee IDR 1.000.000 to GREAT
4. Deadline of payment of Guarantee Fee is 07 March 2020 and Organizational Support Fee is 10 March 2020.
5. Selected candidates are ready to do pre, during and post assignments of the project that supports GREAT activities.
6. Selected candidates agree to sign legal agreement with GREAT carrying pre-during-post assignment of the project.
7. Fully attend the Pre Departure Training series with GREAT including 2 days physical meeting training in Salatiga on 16-17March 2020.
The Assignments (related to point 5 above):
⇒ Pre project (choose two or more assignments in addition to the obligatory):
√ Support the promotional activities online with GREAT Staff
√ Support poster making of GREAT Activities promotion with GREAT Staff
√ Be active in local volunteering activities in their closest GO Cities in March 2020.
⇒ During project (all obligatory):
√ Send 2 pictures and 2 videos daily since departure day – during ITC daily – arrival day to GREAT staff
√ Post, tag and mention GREAT social media when posting documentation related to this project
√ Communicate daily with GREAT staff during ITC
⇒ Post project (obligatory and optional):
√ Submit report of participation at the latest 3 working days after arrival at Indonesia
√ Join GREAT Basic Training as participants for those who never joined yet. Next Basic Training is March 2020, you can always update here or in our social media.
√ Join one international or bilateral work camp as participant between April-June 2020
Optional: (choose at least 3 assignments in addition to the obligatory):
√ Join one international or bilateral work camp as participant between April -June 2020
√ Join one international or bilateral work camp as camp leader between April -July 2020, including must join Training for Camp Leader in April 2020
√ Support the promotional activities offline with GREAT staffs April-June 2020
√ Support the promotional activities online with GREAT staffs April-June 2020
√ Be active in at least 5 months in a row of local volunteering activities in their closest GO Cities in Indonesia after Serbia between April-August 2020.
|Now – 3rd of March at 23.59 WIB/GMT+7||1. Application is open.
2. Fill out & upload onto the online Application form here.
3. Download and fill the table of Assignment plans here.
4. At the same time you submit the online application, send the table of assignments plans by email to [email protected]
With Subject: ITC SERBIA_NAME
|Pre Assignment Plans|
|4th of March||Shortlisted candidates interview.
GREAT will contact only shortlisted candidate for interview
|5th of March||Interview sessions|
|6th of March||Announcement of selected Candidates|
|7th of March||Deadline payment for Guarantee Fee|
|9th of March||1. Deadline payment for Organizational Support Fee
2. International Tickets processing
|16th-17th of March||Pre Departure Training for selected candidates|
|20th-28th of March||Project||During Assignment plans|
|29th of March||Arrival back at Indonesia||Post assignment plans|
Email: [email protected]
WA Only: +62 821 3756 3315