Located at 6 Cities, choose your Basic Training:
Salatiga: 17th March | Bandung: 31st March | Pekalongan: 31st March
Semarang: 31st March | Tulungagung: 31st March| Yogyakarta: tbc
FREE for GREAT MEMBERS
What is Basic Training
Basic Training is a program organized by GREAT that allows its members and new members to gain better understanding and deeper insight about International Voluntary Service (IVS). Furthermore, it provides information about our membership system GREAT Journey. Also about GREAT activities in Indonesia and other countries, especially during 2019. Moreover, it can help members to decide how they can participate, in what role and which field of voluntary works best for them to join and get involve.
To recruit new volunteers who have motivation to be active in International Voluntary Service and who will do social services together with GREAT.
1. To introduce IVS movement concept to new members.
2. To deliver information about GREAT, membership system and GREAT Journey.
3. To provide members with basic knowledge of activities in GREAT.
4. To motivate members get involve in GREAT activities in Indonesia.
5. To encourage members to be GREAT Outgoer.
1. Members comprehend the IVS movement concepts.
2. Members understand about GREAT, membership system and GREAT Journey.
3. Members to acknowledge GREAT activities.
4. Members will actively involve in GREAT activities in Indonesia.
5. Members will join GREAT Outgoing Program.
Who Can Join:
1. Member of GREAT by filling out online form Basic Training 2019 here.
2. Non Member who wish to be GREAT member by registering as member before training. Therefore, click here to register as member and more membership details. Secondly, you can fill out the online form Basic Training 2019 here.
Deadline of application: ONE week BEFORE the TRAINING DAY!
OR as soon as seats are full.
Schedule of Basic Training 2019
|Salatiga|| Sunday, 17th March
|08.00-17.00 WIB||Panti Asuhan Muhammadiyah Abu Hurairah, Salatiga||Jl. Kauman no. 32 Salatiga|
|Bandung|| Sunday, 31st March
|08.00-17.00 WIB||Rumah Relawan GREAT||Batuloceng, Bandung|
|Pekalongan||Sunday, 31st March [CLOSED/fully booked]||08.00-17.00 WIB||Aula Pusat Informasi Pekalongan||Kandang Panjang, Pekalongan Utara, Pekalongan|
|Semarang|| Sunday, 31st March
|08.00-17.00 WIB||Semarang Digital Kreatif (SDK)||Jl. Mpu Tantular no.2 Semarang|
|Tulungagung||Sunday, 31st March [CLOSED/fully booked]||08.00-17.00 WIB||Aula Kos Putri Salsabilah||Jl. MT Haryono IV/53 Tulungagung|
|Yogyakarta||to be confirmed||to be confirmed||to be confirmed||to be confirmed|
Terms & Conditions:
• Training is FREE of charge. Besides, we will cover snack and stationary needed only during and for the training.
• We try to be environmentally friendly, therefore for water to drink, it’s BYOB (bring your own bottle).
• Participants will bear their own transport to and from the training venue.
• We will close the application as soon it’s fully booked due to limited space.
Ask About Membership to:
Ms. Nua Erwianisya: [email protected]
Salatiga: Ms. Rahma at 0899-413-8640
Bandung: Ms. Nadira at 0812-8654-4900
Pekalongan: Mr. Ogieg at 0815-7879-4443
Semarang: Ms. Dian at 0878-8656-5062
Tulungagung: Ms. Silfi at 0856-4610-3017
Yogyakarta: to be confirmed