As a dynamic IVS NGO, GREAT organizes training, workshops, and seminars for capacity building and enrichment for volunteers, especially members, using nonformal learning methods as the main approach.
Between May 2019 – April 2020, there will be more than 12 training offered by GREAT to its volunteers including members, local & international volunteers, local partners, and Indonesian youth in general.
This is the time for GREAT to call for passionate and motivated individuals who are willing to share their knowledge, skills, and passion for taking the role of GREAT Trainers, period 2019 – 2020.
Who are GREAT Trainers?
GREAT Trainers are a group of GREAT members who have ever joined international and in-house Training for Trainers. They are involved and listed as trainers in GREAT organization to train and facilitate the in-house training and or gathering. They design the concept of Training and or Gathering, form schedules and deliver materials.
Trainer/Facilitator can be representative of GREAT in Training or Gathering of the organization and can be selected as the organization ambassador in international events.
GREAT Trainers is now developing various of training and workshops for youth in Indonesia in the field of leadership, international voluntary service, intercultural learning for Indonesians who will go abroad and for new foreigners living in Indonesia, etc.
What Qualities Should I Have to Become a Trainer?
- Super interested, motivated and passionate to be part of GREAT Trainers team
- Member GREAT (if not yet, apply here)
- Familiar and Experienced with Non-Formal Learning (NFL) training method
- Familiar with creating NFL training modules of at least one of the following topics:
- Intercultural Learning
- Cross-Cultural Understanding
- Conflict handling in individual level and international group
- International Voluntary Service movement
- Interpersonal – Social communication
- Public Speaking,
- Teamwork, team building
- BIPA (Bahasa Indonesia untuk Penutur Asing)
- Having need assessment skill for NFL Training
- Experience in debriefing in NFL Training
- Familiar with delivering NFL training, at least one of the training topics (as mentioned in point 3 above).
What Will I Get from Being a Trainer?
- Privileges in GREAT Journey
- Outstanding experience
- Priority to apply in GREAT Funded Programs 2020
How to Apply as GREAT Trainers?
- Fill the online application form here, at the latest Thursday 30 April 2019 at 20:00
- Shortlisted candidate will be contacted by 2 May 2019 for further interview
- The interview will be conducted between 3 – 4 May 2019
- Announcement of the successful candidate by 7 May 2019
- First online meeting of GREAT Trainers 2019 – 2020 will be between 8 – 11 May 2019