Sayap Sehat is a Moslem Children Care established in 2000. GREAT has ben working together since 2015. They serves the function as a place to live in for the children as well as to support their formal education. There are 60 children registered, 8 children live in the Children Care and 52 do stay with their families/ relatives around the region. The Children Care also supports them with non-formal education/ few courses after school in daily basis for those living in the Children Care. And periodically (monthly and sometimes two weekly) to those 52 who do not live in the Children Care.
Age ≥20 years old, Love children, Enjoy to make new initiatives, Able to work alone and with team. Online interview will take place during the application process.
Inspire and motivate the children to be more confident and active and dare to have dream.
- Organize non formal educational activity for the children both who stay inside and outside the Children Care house on the times/schedules arranged by the management of the Children Care.
- Supporting all programs created by management of the Children Care in any ways possible.
- Introducing new foreign language to the children
- Guiding the children in different creative/talent activities such as art, painting, music, sports (athletic, swimming, etc.)
- Stimulating creativity and innovation of the children
- Organize activities in theme of health and personal hygiene
*Note: 25 to 40 hours/week. Sometimes the volunteers are needed to support the Children Care and/or GREAT to do other voluntary action during the weekends.
To support Sayap Sehat Children Care to motivate the children to be more confident in life.
The accommodation will be in the host family provided by Sayap Sehat Children Care; volunteers will have private room, shared bathroom and toilet. Food is prepared by Sayap Sehat Children Care.
Start Date: 1st Tue/Wed every month. Except June.
Duration: ≥2 months
Pekalongan, Central Java.