Hot List Project
(click each for description)
|NICE Kuromatsunai 3||Hokkaido, Japan||20 July – 15 August 2017||KIDS||Free|
|ITC-SCI 10.2 Protecting a medieval abbey from wildfire||Sacra di San Michele, Italy||25 August – 4 September 2017||AGRI, CONS, ENVI||Free|
|DWC Sustainable Farming and Animal Sanctuary||Zhongshan, Guangdong||22 – 30 July 2017||AGRI, ENVI||Free|
|IWO-71 Maze Market||Busan, South Korea||18 – 27 July 2017||ENVI||Free|
|IWO -75 Youth Empowering||Wando, South Korea||25 July – 6 August 2017||YOUTH||Free|
|IWO – 81 Youth Land||Yeongwol, South Korea||1 – 13 August 2017||YOUTH||Free|
|DE-VJF 1.1 Sachsenhausen||Oranienburg, Germany||17 July – 5 August 2017||ENVI, Study, Discussion, Research||Free|
|DE-SCI 6.82 HIV-Pervention||Berlin, Germany||30 July – 13 August 2017||SOCI, Peace, Study, Discussion||Free|
This hot list of outgoing program is selected and updated by our Outgoing Staff following updates from our international partners listed in the IVS network of CCIVS and SCI. Should you not meet your interest or preference of voluntary services by time of availability, field of activities, location, you can do self-searching through the work camp search engine of SCI on the other part of this page or directly consult to our staff by email to [email protected].
How To Participate
- Check your eligibility to join Outgoing Regular Program here.
- Decide which volunteering program you want to participate in. Make your decision based on your availability of time, duration, location and field of interest.
- Download GREAT Volunteer Exchange Form here.
- Send it to our Outgoing Staff by email to [email protected]
- Consult with our staff if you have any questions or such in the same email.
- We will assist you step by step from there.