GREAT is calling one volunteer as a Preparation Team to support Training of Trainer
The Growing Green Project – Sustainable Entrepreneurship
Limited to 1 volunteer only | Application Deadline: 2nd of July 2017
APPLICATION IS CLOSED
Training of Trainer Duration: 5th – 18th of August 2017
Training of Trainer Location: Bandung, Indonesia
About The Growing Green Project – Sustainable Entrepreneurship
A report of International Labour Organisation finds that 74 million young people were unemployed in 2015. Entrepreneurial education is highly promoted as a prerequisite to fight unemployed in general, and among the youths, in particular, and in the same time, a UN report identifies that temperatures in 2015 have been about 1 degree Celsius above the pre-industrial era, an effect caused by a human-induced global warming. Hence, a responsible approach to entrepreneurship is essential, every choice an entrepreneur makes, inevitably, has an impact on the surrounding social and natural environment. It is therefore essential that this generation of young entrepreneurs are not only educated in creating financially successful enterprises, but also sustainable enterprises that utilise the worlds natural and human resources responsibly.
This project addresses headlines of Europe 2020 strategy for smart and sustainable growth, inspiring youths to find sustainable and innovative ideas for self-employment with a reflection upon how their activity impacts the world around them. Likewise, the project promotes a strategic partnership between youth organizations and social enterprises in Programme and Partner Countries as to develop, test and launch new tools that enhance the professional development of youth workers and, ultimately, strengthen the quality of non-formal education. All involved partners have been part of the process and are all committed to the same goal – to capacitate youth workers in sustainable entrepreneurship education so that youths themselves can carve a better future and improve their surrounding social and natural environment.
The project is addressing the need of revitalizing non formal education and mainstreaming sustainable Entrepreneurship Education as a new core element.
1) By August 2017 to develop an innovative guide for youth workers on Sustainable Entrepreneurship Education that incorporates a set of at least 10 non-formal methods, factsheets on the local and global implications of unsustainable entrepreneurship, examples of sustainable entrepreneurship and a further reading list.
2) By March 2018 to form a number of 60 trainers in Sustainable Entrepreneurship Education in Denmark, Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
3) By March 2018, to engage at least 275 young people in activities that promote sustainable entrepreneurship in Denmark, Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
4) To reach, through a dissemination strategy, at least other 2000 stakeholders (youth organization, trainers, peer to peer educators, decision makers, media) in Europe, Southeast Asia and beyond.
Time and Venue
Venue : Isola Resort, Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia, Bandung | Address: Jl. Setiabudhi No. 229, Sukasari, Bandung City, West Java 40154
Time : 5th – 18th of August 2017
As the hosting organization, GREAT Indonesia is calling one more member of preparation team who will work with International Trainers team under close coordination of Lina Apriyani & M. Maulidza:
1. To prepare before, during, and after the training
2. To manage the training materials
3. To assist the trainers team during the training
4. To manage the arrivals of participant
5. To make sure the arrangement of venue, local transport and meals of the training
1. Member of GREAT of Bandung
2. Age: 18+
3. Interested in: entrepreneurship, non formal education for youth, and intercultural exchange
4. Available to be in the training venue from 4th till 19th August 2017
5. Available to be in intensive online communication 1 month before – 1 month after the training
6. Preferable: experienced in volunteering or activists of GO Cities
7. Fluent in spoken and written English is preferable
8. Able to work as a team
1. The Training will be conducted in English
2. GREAT will cover : Meals, Accommodation, Reimbursement of local transport from your home to training venue and return.
How to Apply:
1. Fill the application form. Download here (ada di attachment)
2. Send the form by email to Ms. Lina Apriyani : [email protected]
Send a CC to Ms. GaluhSutopo : [email protected] and Mr. Maulidzam : [email protected]
With subject format TFT_PrepTeam_GrowingGreen2017_your full name
Example :TFT_PrepTeam_GrowingGreen2017_Lina Apriyani
3. Deadline application : Sunday, 2nd July 2017at 11.55 PM Western Indonesian Time.
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for further interview.
The selected candidates will be announced by email enclosed with the schedule for interview.
Ms. Lina Apriyani (as GREAT coordinator of TFT The Growing Green Project)
Via email at [email protected]