Project Duration: 12 months
Project Location: Germany
New Deadline: 19th December 2019
Application Deadline: 12nd December 2019
Weltwärts Reverse Program is a volunteering program in Germany funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and one German hosting organization, IJGD. Furthermore, IJGD has been hosting and sending plenty of volunteers during the year and willing to support the program to its best. Visit the IJGD website for more information about it.
The Weltwärts Reverse Program lets the volunteer in Asia, Africa and Latin America to join a volunteering program in Germany for 12 months. In that case, this year GREAT is, again, selected as one of sending organizations to hold a selection of eight (8) Indonesian candidates for this particular program. Later, among the 8 candidates, IJGD will select again for final candidates.
Therefore we open this call for Weltwärts Reverse Program – Weltwärts South-North Program GERMANY, 2020-2021. Before you continue reading, please learn the description of available project here.
Project Period: 1st of September 2020 – 31st of August 2021
1. GREAT member (if you are not a member yet, apply for membership here)
2. Must be 18 – 28 Years old, on 1-9-2019 to 31-8-2020.
3. Holding an Indonesian passport, valid until March 2022.
4. Committed to staying in Germany for 12 Months.
5. Having minimum certificate German level requirements; A1, or still pursuing German Course.
6. Completed secondary school or vocational training or hold a higher education degree.
7. Willing to learn, interested in intercultural and development issues, and willing to contribute to the work of a relevant entity.
8. Have a sincere interest in working with children, youth or people with handicap
9. Be reliable and punctual
10. Be open-minded, friendly and have good communication skills
11. Work in a team and on your own
12. Dedicate himself/herself to fulltime voluntary work (app. 40 hours per week) and understand the voluntary work to be their number one priority during the service
13. Willing to engage in the activities of GREAT
IJGD will cover:
1. Flight ticket round trip from Indonesia to Germany.
2. Visa fee and local transport for visa application (to be reimbursed after arrived in the project site)
3. Monthly pocket money.
4. Cost of German Intensive Course up to B1 level.
5. Basic accommodation and meals during the project
6. Public transportation ticket in Berlin.
7. Insurance during your stay in Germany.
8. Project material needed during project.
Terms and Conditions:
2. Selected candidates are ready to make plan of pre-during-post assignments project by filling the form.
3. Selected candidates must pay for guarantee fee IDR 5.000.000 to GREAT before departure to Germany.
5. Have to get involved in community or civil society and share their experience upon returning to their home country for 1 year.
1. Most Important: first read the timeline and details of selection phases here
2. Download and fill applications form here
3. Download and fill health certificate
4. Download and fill the plan of pre-during-post assignments
5. Deadline of application: 19th December 2019, at 23.59 WIB/GMT+7
Nua Erwianisya (Ms)
Email: [email protected]