Training Dates: 10-18 April 2019
Training Location: Philippines
Application Deadline: 16th January 2019
New Deadline: 20th January 2019
4EU&AS is a capacity building project, with a series of training and local action to promote youth mobility that allow young people to learn life skills through experiencing global education, international relation, intercultural learning, job shadowing in international and local NGOs worldwide, overseas travelling and so on.
In addition, the project 4EU&AS aims to create a mobility program among Europe and ASEAN countries by sharing best practices, methodologies and knowledge of policies for youth with expectation of direct and indirect involvement of 2500 young people. This project is co-funded by Erasmus+. In this special project GREAT Indonesia is in partnership with 4 other organizations from 4 different countries; they are TDM 2000 International Italy, ARS for Progress of People Portugal, AssociaçãoJuvenilSYnergia Belgium and Philippine Red Cross Boracay-Malay Chapter Philippine. In this training GREAT is calling for 2 Indonesian participants to participate.
Objectives of the training
1. To analyse the importance of youth mobility for personal and professional growth of young people and explore the benefits that it brings to the society.
Venue and Time
Duration: 7 days
Dates: 10-18 April 2019
1. Active GREAT member, activist of GO Cities
2. Age 18+
3. Hold a valid Passport
4. Interested in: policy making, no-formal education for youth, and intercultural exchange
5. Preferable involved in previous 4EU&AS Projects: seminar and basic training.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English is preferable.
7. Open minded, respect others and care about environment.
8. Committed to disseminate the knowledge: conducting international seminar in Indonesia.
The program covers
1. Round trip ticket Indonesia-Philippines and local transport in Philippines during the training.
2. Accommodation and meals during project.
The program does NOT cover:
1. Sending fee which consists of inscription fee and guarantee fee
2. Personal medication
3. Passport fee
4. Personal expenses during transit and project
Terms and Conditions:
1. The program applies reimbursement system for all fees paid prior to training arrival.
2. The activity will be conducted entirely in English.
3. Selected participants must pay for Inscription Fee IDR 1.000.000 to GREAT when selected upon selection announcement.
4. Selected participant must pay for Guarantee Fee IDR 1.000.000. This amount of money will be given back to you after the project dissemination finished and make report to GREAT.
5. Deadlines of payment is to be confirmed.
6. Selected candidates must Fully attend the Pre Departure Training at GREAT office in Semarang (dates to be confirmed).
- Download and fill in application form here.
2. Send it along with scan of your passport, to [email protected]tindonesia.org and CC to [email protected] at the latest on Sunday, 20thof January 2019 at 23.59 WIB (GMT+7) with the subject: Application for 4EU&AS Philippines 2019_Full name.
3. We will contact only short listed candidates for interview.
4. Candidates will be contacted by GREAT Staff for interview arrangement on 17th of January 2019.
Ms. Nua Erwianisya (Outgoing & Membership Staff)
Email: [email protected]