Training Dates: 5th – 11th March 2019
Training Location: Varna, Bulgaria
Application Deadline: 16th January 2019
About TrainingGREAT is calling for 3 Indonesian participants to participate in the Training of Inclusive Adventure Education: From Theory to Practices is an ERASMUS+ Programme – Key Action 2 – Capacity Building in The Field of Youth. The main aim of the project is to develop capacities of partner’s organizations (GREAT Indonesia) to apply inclusive adventure education at their work with young people with fewer opportunities. Next is to to foster empowerment of young people through applying the methods and techniques of adventure education. Another aim is to facilitate their social and emotional development.
The inclusive adventure education has positive effects on interpersonal relationships, personal growth/challenge, self-awareness, and change in relationships with others, level of satisfaction, and social/socialization abilities. Also, through the project activities, the partners will increase their understanding of inclusive adventure education and they will develop their competencies to deliver activities based on it. The training courses will provide the participants deeper insight into the concept of inclusive adventure education. Additionally, the participants will get to know the theoretical background, key elements of the concept. They will take part in adventure based activities. Besides exploring the concept of adventure education, the participants will focus on raising their competencies to work with young people with fewer opportunities and increasing their knowledge of Erasmus Programme.
Objectives of the training
- To develop capacities of partner’s organizations to apply inclusive adventure education at their work with young people with fewer opportunities and through applying the methods and techniques of adventure education to foster empowerment of young people and facilitate their social and emotional development.
- Improve abilities of the partners to deliver activities based on inclusive adventure education aiming to increase competencies and foster empowerment of young people with fewer opportunities.
- Raise awareness of local communities of the partners on the importance and benefits of adventure education;new training modules for youth workers interested to use inclusive adventure education at their work.
Venue and Time
Duration: 7 days
Venue: Varna, Bulgaria
Dates: 5th – 11th March 2019
- Active GREAT member, activist of GO Cities
- Age 18+
- Hold a valid Passport
- Interested in: Inclusive adventure education, non-formal education for youth, and intercultural exchange
- Fluent in spoken and written English is preferable.
- Open minded, good teamwork,respect others and willing to learn something new.
- Committed to disseminate the knowledge: conducting local activities (3 training days for young people), international seminar in Indonesia, and make a video tutorial.
The program covers
- Round trip ticket Indonesia-Bulgaria and local transport in Bulgaria during the training
- Visa fee
- Insurance during your stay in Bulgaria
- Accommodation and meals during project
The program does NOT cover:
- Sending fee which consists of inscription fee and guarantee fee
- Personal medication
- Passport fee
- Personal expenses during transit and project
Terms and Conditions:
- The program applies reimbursement system for all fees paid prior to training arrival.
- The activity will be conducted entirely in English.
- Selected participants must pay for Inscription Fee IDR 1.000.000 to GREAT when selected upon selection announcement.
- Selected participant must pay for Guarantee Fee IDR 1.000.000. This amount of money will be given back to you after the project dissemination finished and make report to GREAT.
- Deadlines of payment is to be confirmed.
- Selected candidates must fully attend the Pre Departure Training at GREAT office in Semarang (dates to be confirmed).
- Download and fill in application form here.
- Send it along with scan of your passport, to [email protected] and CC to [email protected] at the latest on 16thof January 2019 at 22.00 WIB (GMT+7) with the subject: Application for ITC 1 BULGARIA 2019_(Full name).
- Interview will be conducted only for short listed candidates.
- Candidates will be contacted by GREAT Staff for interview arrangement on 17th of January 2019.
Ms. Nua Erwianisya (Outgoing & Membership Staff)
Email: [email protected]