Project Duration: 12 months
Project Location: Germany
Application Deadline: December, 15th 2018
Weltwärts Reverse Program is volunteering program in Germany funded by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and one German hosting organization, IJGD. IJGD has been hosting and sending plenty of volunteers during the year and willing to support the program to its best. Visit IJGD website for more information about it.
This program lets the volunteer in Asia, Africa and Latin America to join a program in Germany for 12 months. This year GREAT is, again, selected as one of sending organizations to send eight (8) Indonesian candidates for this particular program. Therefore we open this call for Weltwärts Reverse Program – Weltwärts South-North Program GERMANY, 2019-2020. Before you continue reading, please learn the description of available project here.
Project Period: 1st of September 2019 – 31st of August 2020
1. Active GREAT member.
2. Must be 18 – 28 Years old, on 1-9-2019 to 31-8-2020.
3. Holding Indonesian passport, valid until March 2021.
4. Interested in staying in Germany for 12 Months.
5. Having minimum certificate German level requirements; A1, or still pursuing German Course.
6. Willing to engage in the activities of GREAT.
7. Make essay minimum 200 words about “my contribution for my community”.
IJGD will cover:
1. Flight ticket round trip from Indonesia to Germany.
2. Visa fee and local transport for visa application (to be reimbursed)
3. Monthly pocket money.
4. Cost of German Intensive Course up to B1 level.
5. Basic accommodation and meals during project.
6. Public transportation ticket in Berlin.
7. Insurance during your stay in Germany.
8. Project material needed during project.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Selected candidates must pay for support fee IDR 2.000.000 to GREAT before departure to Germany.
2. Selected candidates are ready to make plan of dissemination project.
3. Selected candidates must pay for guarantee fee IDR 1.000.000 to GREAT before departure to Germany.
This amount of money will be returned to volunteers after the project in Germany and dissemination project finished.
4. Deadline of payment is to be confirmed.
5. Fully attend the Pre Departure Training series with GREAT including physical meeting training in Semarang (dates to be confirmed).
A. Fill in online application here at the latest on 15th of December 2019 at 3pm or 15.00 WIB.
B. Interview will be conducted only for short listed candidates.
Candidates will be contacted by GREAT Staff for interview appointment on 18th of December 2018.
Galuh Sutopo (Ms)
Program Manager of GREAT Indonesia
Jalan Kedondong Dalam V no 14,Semarang
Email: [email protected]