Vacant Position: Incoming Staff
8 months contract with possibility for extension
Deadline of Application: Sunday, 18th of March 2018
GREAT Indonesia is opening a vacancy of Incoming Staff in our only office, Semarang.
The future Incoming Staff will have to pay attention on the following details.
1. GREAT Member is preferable;
2. Female/ Male;
3. Possesses fluent English;
4. Has strong will to learn;
5. Excellent in interpersonal skill;
6. Experienced in conflict management;
7. Familiar with non formal learning facilitation method;
8. Ability to work in a multicultural environment and both individually and in a team;
9. Ability for multitasking and to respect deadlines;
10. Good ICT skills (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.);
11. Willing to be based in Semarang;
12. Be ready to represent the organization and to travel within and outside Indonesia to some events related to the project;
13. Ready to do trial on 1st April 2018 and start working on 2nd May 2018;
1. Work on the volunteer placement of STV and LMTV hosting projects, includes correspondence with international partners especially related with their outgoing staffs;
2. Input data on search engines for work camps & LMTV of GREAT;
3. Support in composing annual program book for incoming volunteers, in word, txt, xml & pdf;
4. Support the development and organization of Training for Camp Leader & Final Evaluation of work camp season;
5. Support the development and organization of Training of Peer Volunteer and Training of Indonesian Coach;
6. Support the development of GREAT Working Group: GREAT Camp Leader, GREAT Peer Volunteer, & Indonesian Coach;
7. Arrange the deployment for Camp Leaders, Peer Volunteer, and Indonesian Coach;
8. Report & consult the work & achievement to Project Manager.
How to apply:
>> Send your cover letter & CV to [email protected]
with Email Subject: Application Incoming Staff
>> at the latest Sunday, 18th of March 2018, at 15.00 Western Indonesia Time
>> Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Further information: Ms. Nia at +6281 2277 69 375