Located at 6 Cities, choose your Basic Training:
Yogyakarta: 17th March | Pekalongan: 24th March | Bandung: 24th March
Salatiga: 25th March | Kediri Raya: 24th-25th March | Semarang: 1st April
FREE OF CHARGE, limited seats and book now!
What is Basic Training
Basic Training is a program organized by GREAT that allows its members and new members to gain better understanding and insight about International Voluntary Service (IVS), GREAT Journey, and GREAT activities especially during 2018. It also helps members to decide how they can participate, in what role and which field of voluntary works best suited for them to join and be involved.
To recruit new volunteers who are motivated to be active in International Voluntary Service and do social services together with GREAT.
1. To introduce new members to International Voluntary Service.
2. To provide members/new members with information about GREAT and GREAT Journey.
3. To provide new members with basic knowledge of activities in GREAT.
4. To invite members and new members involve in GREAT Activities.
1. New members understand IVS movement concepts.
2. New members understand about GREAT activities.
3. Members and new members are actively involved in GREAT Activities.
4. Members and new members understand about GREAT membership system as it is in GREAT Journey.
Schedule of Basic Training 2018
|08.00 – 17.00 WIB||Pendopo Padukuhan Mrican||Pendopo Padukuhan Mrican (Timur UNY)|
|08.00 – 17.00 WIB||Aula Pusat Informasi Pekalongan||Kandang Panjang, Pekalongan Utara, Pekalongan|
|Bandung|| 24th March
|08.00-17.00 WIB||Rumah Relawan GREAT||Batuloceng, Bandung|
|08.00 – 17.00 WIB||Panti Asuhan Muhammadiyah Abu Hurairah, Salatiga||Jl. Kauman no. 32 Salatiga|
|Kediri Raya|| 24th-25th March
|08.00-17.00 WIB||Winda’s House||Banjarsari Lor RT03/RW01, Banjarejo, Rejotangan, Tulungagung|
|Semarang||1st April||08.00 – 17.00 WIB||Semarang Digital Kreatif (SDK)||Jl. Mpu Tantular no.2 Semarang|
Who Can Join
How to Join (for non member)
1. Fill the MEMBERSHIP application form online here
2. For those who wish to complete membership on the spot, can also book BT seats earlier through What’s App by contacting the following Contact Persons of each city training:
Pekalongan: Mr. Ogieg (+6281578794443)
Semarang: Ms. Nuzha (+ 6283863111104)
Salatiga: Ms. Aufi (+6285740643293)
Yogyakarta: Mr. Fahmi (+6289675229761)
Kediri Raya: Ms. Wilujeng (+6282230805803)
Bandung: Ms. Lusia (+6282299040230)
Deadline of application: 1 week BEFORE the TRAINING DAY! OR as soon as the maximum number is reached.
Terms & Conditions
• Training is FREE of charge. We only cover snack and stationary needed during and for the training.
• Participants will bear their own transport to and from the training venue.
• Seats are limited, application for Basic Training will be closed as soon as the maximum number is reached.
GREAT Progam Manager
Email: [email protected]