Vacant Position: Project Manager
1 year contract with possibility for extension
Deadline of Application: 4th October 2017
GREAT Indonesia is opening a vacancy of PROJECT MANAGER in our only office, Semarang. The future Project Manager will have to pay attention on the following details.
1. Preferable: GREAT Member;
2. Female/ Male;
3. Possesses fluent English;
4. Has strong will to learn;
5. Knowledge of Project Cycle Management, especially in non profit area;
6. Familiar with project and proposal writing and designing, especially in non profit area;
7. Familiar with non formal learning facilitation method;
8. Ability to work in a multicultural environment and both individually and in a team;
9. Ability for multi tasking and to respect deadlines;
10. Good ICT skills (MS Office, Google Drive, etc.);
11. Has willing to be based in Semarang;
12. Be ready to represent the organization and to travel within and outside Indonesia to some events related to the project;
13. Ready to do trial on November 2017 and start working on December 2017;
Develop partnership for IVS projects in Indonesia and its project design, including:
1. Maintain and strengthen partnership among existing Local Partners including capacity building for local partners.
2. Develop Project designs with Local Partners.
3. Communicate with Local partners for international volunteer applications.
4. In collaboration with Local Partners, carry out the monitoring and evaluation of each project according to its design.
5. Socialize the development of GREAT’s IVS projects with all staffs for better acceleration.
6. In charge of development and organization of training & evaluation related to the projects needs.
7. Facilitate the development of GREAT volunteers Working Groups related to the project needs.
8. Explore any possibility of new partners in Indonesia to gain number and quality of GREAT Local Partners in the framework of IVS when necessary.
9. Develops proposal related to GREAT projects for donor, with Executive Director.
10. Coordinate Immigration matters with Area Managers and Incoming Staffs.
11. Compose Program Book (for incoming volunteers) on word, txt, xml & pdf.
12. Support the website content related to Project Management.
13. Supervise and facilitate the work and achievement of Incoming Staff
14. Periodically consult & report the work and achievement to Executive Director
How to apply:
>> Send your cover letter & CV to [email protected]
with Email Subject: Application Project Manager
>> at the latest 4th October 2017, at 18.00 Western Indonesia Time
>> Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Further information: Ms. Ismi Novia at +62822 4363 1981