FREE OF CHARGE
Extended Application Deadline: 6th of April 2017
Program Duration: 9thof April 2017
Program Location: Yogyakarta
What is Basic Training
Basic Training is a program organized by GREAT that allows its members and new members to deepen understanding and broaden insight about International Voluntary Service (IVS), GREAT Journey, and GREAT activities especially during 2017. It also assists members to decide how they can participate, in what role and which field of voluntary services that suit their best motivation and interest to join.
To recruit new volunteers who are motivated to be active in International Voluntary Service and do social services together with GREAT.
1. To introduce new members to International Voluntary Service.
2. To provide members/new members with information about GREAT and GREAT Journey.
3. To provide new members with basic knowledge of activities in GREAT.
4. To invite members and new members involve in GREAT Activities.
5. To encourage volunteers to be more actively involved in GREAT community services especially in Yogyakarta city.
1. New members understand IVS movement concepts.
2. New members comprehend about GREAT Journey system.
3. New members are familiar with GREAT activities.
4. Members and new members actively participate in GREAT activities and especially in Yogyakarta city.
Venue and Time
Date: 9th of April 2017
Time: 08.00 – 19.30 WIB
Venue: Pendopo Padukuhan Mrican, Yogyakarta
Who Can Join
1. Registered members of GREAT.
2. Non Member who wish to be GREAT member. Check out how to be members here.
How to Join
- For Non Member who wish to join by completing registration before the training, please follow the instruction from our website here.
- For registered members,please register via WhatsApp, CP Elsa Damayanti +62-857-1673-9558, by sending message:
Member_BT_FULLNAME_ADRESS | example: Member_BT_BT_VANI_JALAN TLOGOSARI 5 NO.23, BANTUL
Deadline of application for both members and non-members: 6th of March 2017, at the latest 15.00 WIB
Terms & Conditions
- Training is FREE of charge.
- GREAT will only provide snack and stationery during the training.
- Participants will bear their own transport to and from the training venue.
- Non Members are expected to complete membership procedure, following the application deadline 4th of March 2017.
You can still apply membership later, but you will have to wait for another Basic Training opportunities to join.
- Seats are limited, application for Basic Training are closed as soon as the maximum number is reached.
Membership, Training, and Outgoing Staff of GREAT
Email: [email protected]
The training venue is limited. Book your Basic Training seats earlier!